Let’s reflect on the last 12 months
2019 was a huge year for Real Response Media.
Here are a few fast facts for you:
Our design and editorial teams have been busy. In the last few months they redesigned and launched no less than seven logos, and six magazines.
During this time, we also acquired and relaunched a new portfolio of aviation B2B brands. Eight to be exact. With product acquisition comes a growing team. We’ve been lucky enough to gain new colleagues, adding to our growing cruise team. Back to aviation, with a relaunch comes a new website, new social media channels and new processes. We’ve done it all this year.
Four aviation content brands:
- MRO Management
- Low Cost and Regional
- Aircraft and Cabin Management
- Airline Cargo Management.
Two aviation directories:
- Airline Directory
Two aviation conferences:
- Predictive Aircraft Maintenance
- Passenger Wellbeing
So, that’s redesigns, brand relaunch, website build and then there’s our everyday success:
- Cruise Stars Awards 2019, our biggest awards yet
- The Cruise Trade News campaign for the Fred Olsen Cruise Lines Advent Calendar saw almost 10,000 plays by 2,500 travel agents
- Cruise Trade News was shortlisted in the Business Publication of the Year category at the PPA Independent Publisher Awards 2019
Real Response Media has grown from 12 employees at the beginning of 2019 to 28 in January 2020. We are going from strength-to-strength and we can’t wait for the next chapter.
What’s on the agenda for the next four months…
- World of Cruising will be exhibiting at the Destinations Show, London Olympia from 30 January to 2 February
- Our first Cruise Challenge event of the year is in February London
- An office move: our office refit begins 13 January and we plan to be in our new office (Caledonian Road, London) the beginning of March.
- The Wave Awards on the 2 April
More cruise news, more aviation insight, bigger and better events and working closely with our valued partners and sponsors to help them deliver their objectives. Bring it on 2020