On Thursday, 19th October Real Response Media hosted its first partner lunch for World of Cruising and Cruise Trade News clients as a thank you for their support and to help share and celebrate achievements for 2023 to date and highlight what is still to come.
Hosted at The Depot, which boasts style and individual charm and is just a short distance from the Real Response Media offices close to Caledonian Road and Kings Cross, it was the ideal venue.
Despite an expected rainy day our partners arrived to be greeted with a glass of prosecco or a refreshing elderflower fizz to kick off the lunch. The lunch was all about thanking our partners and sharing our achievements across the year, which include:
- A hugely successful WAVE Awards in Nov 2022 (View the event gallery here.)
- Our CTN/CLIA Cruise Summit, attracting over 100 attendees!
- Delivering 15 Cruise Challenges already this year, engaging with over 2000 travel agents!
- The relaunch of our World of Cruising magazine and website.
- Achieving over 71% growth in organic traffic year on year and delivering 268% more leads from World of Cruising to our partners
- Activation of new initiatives: Top 20 emails, cruise packages, call tracking and segmentation to name a few.
- A shift in our social content to be more inspirational-led.
- Relaunch of our Cruise Trade News website and hot of the press new magazine, focusing on insights, training, features and exploring.
- A repositioning of Cruise Trade News to known as the ‘Voice of the Cruise Industry’
With just over two months left of 2023, we still have more to go with our bigger and better WAVE Awards on 13 November at the stunning Dorchester Hotel in London, plus our Cruise Stars awards in December to recognise and celebrate the very best in the cruise industry.
And 2024 has something even more exciting to come. Watch this space.